This post contains affiliate links which means that I will make a small commission if you purchase a product after clicking on any of them, at no extra cost to you.
Hyde Park is a charming neighborhood located in Tampa, offering a unique blend of historic charm and modern amenities. While there aren’t that many hotels in Hyde Park itself, there are several upscale options nearby that provide easy access to this vibrant district.
So if you’re wondering where to stay in Hyde Park read on to discover some of the top hotels in Hyde Park Tampa, as well as a selection of accommodations in close proximity to the area.
While you’re in the area be sure to check out some of the best things to do in Hyde Park Village!
Hotels in Hyde Park Tampa
- Epicurean Hotel, Autograph Collection: Nestled in the heart of Hyde Park, the Epicurean Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel that caters to all your senses. Offering stylish rooms, a rooftop bar with panoramic views, and access to the renowned Elevage Restaurant, this hotel is the epitome of sophistication.
- Hyde Park Hotel: A historic landmark within the neighborhood, the Hyde Park Hotel offers a cozy and intimate atmosphere combined with modern comforts. Its convenient location allows guests to explore the nearby cafes, Hyde Park Village shops, and entertainment options. Check here for prices during your dates.
- Le Chateau on Bayshore in Tampa: Situated along the picturesque Bayshore Boulevard, Le Chateau stands as an elegant and peaceful retreat. With its timeless architecture, lush gardens, and spacious 2-bedrooms, this apartment complex offers a tranquil escape from the city’s hustle and bustle while still being close to Hyde Park’s attractions. This Hyde Park accommodation is typically booked up, check availability for your dates here.
Hotels near Hyde Park
While there may be limited hotels in Hyde Park, there are several outstanding accommodations located within a short distance. These hotels provide convenient access to Hyde Park as well as other popular destinations in Tampa. Here are a few notable choices:
- The Westin Tampa Waterside: Located in downtown Tampa, The Westin offers comfortable rooms, a rejuvenating spa, and breathtaking views of the waterfront. This hotel is ideal for business travelers and those looking to explore the city’s vibrant downtown scene. Check out prices for your dates here!
- JW Marriott Tampa Water Street: Situated adjacent to the Tampa Convention Center, the JW Marriott Tampa Water Street combines modern luxury with exceptional service. With stylish accommodations, a rooftop pool, and access to the adjacent Amalie Arena, this hotel provides a high-end experience for guests. Check out all of JW Marriott Tampa Water Streets’ amenities here.
- ROOST Tampa: If you’re seeking a more residential-style accommodation, consider ROOST Tampa. Located close to Hyde Park, this boutique apartment hotel offers fully furnished suites with a kitchenette and living area, providing guests with the comfort and convenience of a home away from home.
- Aloft Tampa Downtown: Situated in downtown Tampa, Aloft is a trendy hotel that appeals to modern travelers. With its loft-inspired rooms, vibrant social spaces, and a stylish rooftop bar, this hotel offers an energetic atmosphere and easy access to Hyde Park’s attractions. Check prices and availability here.
- The Tampa EDITION: A sophisticated and contemporary hotel, The Tampa EDITION offers a refined atmosphere with exquisite design details. Guests can enjoy indulging in the hotel’s exceptional dining options or take a short stroll to Hyde Park for a leisurely day of shopping and dining. Read a full review on The Tampa EDITION here.
Whether you choose to stay within Hyde Park or opt for one of the nearby hotels, your visit to this charming neighborhood in Tampa is sure to be a memorable one. Enjoy exploring the local shops, dining at the exquisite restaurants (don’t forget about dessert!), and immersing yourself in the unique atmosphere that Hyde Park has to offer.
Before you go be sure to follow @sunkissedintampa_ on Instagram and check out some other Tampa blog posts: